Extension/Restoration of Status

If a visitor, worker or student has lost their status, they may apply to reinstate or restore their status in accordance with R182. This regulation only applies if the temporary resident has not been out of status for more than 90 days, and they have not failed to comply with the specified conditions.

Extension/Restoration of Status detail


For more information on how to extend or restore your Temporary Resident Status , contact us today!