International Experience Canada

International Experience Canada( ICE) provides young individuals the opportunity to travel and work in Canada. Contact us today and we will assist your application to work in Canada and gain experience under the Working Holiday, Young Professionals and International Co-op Internship programs.

International Experience Canada detail


To travel and work in Canada under International Experience Canada (IEC):

  • your country of citizenship must have an agreement with Canada that allows you to apply for an IEC work permit, or
  • you may be able to use a Recognized Organization

Depending on where you are from, you can choose from up to three travel and work experiences.

Three Categories of International Experience Canada:

Working Holiday

Fund your vacation with temporary work in Canada. The work portion of your trip lets you earn money so that you can fund your travels during your stay. It is a great way to afford side trips, other excursions and accommodations while you are in Canada.

 Young Professionals

Gain Canadian professional work experience to better compete in a global economy. Widen your career horizons by working on teams from diverse cultural backgrounds, learn new approaches to doing business, experience a different country and learn another language.

 International Co-op Internship

Acquire valuable overseas work experience related to your field of study. The International Co-op Internship is for students who intend to complete a work placement or internship in Canada to fulfill part of their academic curriculum.

For more information on how to obtain your IEC work permit , contact us today!